The West Jefferson Hills Foundation for Education provides a supplemental funding source to further enhance and enrich student educational opportunities.
Through community engagement, the Foundation strives to create an environment where every student may achieve their highest potential through our support of fundamental and innovative programs to enhance personalized and real-world learning.
The goals of the Foundation are directly aligned with the district’s set of core values and will support the mission by:
• Providing staff with funding opportunities for unique, engaging and real-world learning experiences for students
• Funding outreach programs which promote inclusion
• Building sustainable relations and valuable partnerships with businesses and organizations within the community
• Creating awareness of the West Jefferson Hills Foundation for Education
There are several ways that you can support our mission including a direct, tax-deductible monetary donation to the Foundation:
- Click here to donate directly through our online giving portal.
- Make a contribution through your employer’s United Way Contributor Choice Campaign utilizing the Contributor Choice Code #1462189. All monetary donations to the Foundation are tax deductible under IRC Section 501(c)(3)
- Purchase a commemorative stadium brick