Several student groups and clubs have been formed at the schools to support the District's core values and promote inclusion:
- Multicultural Student Union is a high school group committed to initiate culturally centered discussions, activities, and events that will grow the student body's respect and appreciation for all cultures. We meet often to plan activities to educate the student body about other cultures. We celebrate our differences and have open discussions about current events.
- Best Buddies is an organization that is dedicated to help create opportunities for one-to-one friendships and promotes inclusion for individuals with and without disabilities. TJHS students meet as a club monthly but offer activities weekly during PLT. PLT activities include things such as; Wii games, baking, gym activities, ceramics, holiday ornament making, working in CTR and more! The fundraisers we have done are - Buddy Bracelets, Eat n' Park send a Smiley Cookie, Texas Roadhouse 10% nights and Spread the word for Inclusion campaign. Outside of school events include the Buddy Ball and the Friendship Walk.
- Love is Love Alliance (LILA) is a club where LGBTQ students and their allies can meet in a safe space to talk about issues of concern. LILA actively promotes greater understanding and acceptance of all individuals. Meetings are held once a month during PLT.
- Big Jag Little Cub Club is a high school service group aimed at providing social, recreational, and academic opportunities to the young children (cubs) in the West Jefferson Hills School District. Past opportunities included the Pen Pal program, Polar Express Extravaganza, mentoring activities, reading at the elementary schools, and coloring contests.
- PHMS Dignity & Respect Interest Group meets Wednesdays after school to reinforce the middle school’s message of Dignity and Respect by leading community service projects to help those in need.
- Student Ambassador Groups are active in the K-2 buildings and at Jefferson HIlls Intermediate School. Student Ambassadors are led by the Counselors and empowered to take on various leadership roles throughout the school buildings to promote inclusion and make everyone feel welcome and supported.